£££ - up to £45000
A Leading Defence Organisation is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to join their team in Bedfordshire!
There is no better time to join this fantastic company renowned for the provision of world class engineering services and solutions as Systems Engineer.
As Systems Engineer you will be responsible for working on systems design of the variant platforms, management of supplier acceptance evidence, preparation and presentation of system level acceptance arguments. You will assist in development of qualification test, analyses and continuing work to embody some quite significant changes into the baseline system.
Systems Engineer - Mandatory Skills:
* Experience of whole lifecycle systems engineering on complex military systems
* Knowledge of DOORS for requirements management
* Management of supplier sub-system evidence
* Change proposal assessment and embodiment
* Development of Verification & Acceptance (V&A) statements
* Knowledge of MILCAN and Network Architectures
* Excellent Technical Author
* Development of Cost Estimations for technical work
* Experience in the Verification and Validation lifecycle
* Root cause analysis and reporting as part of a DRACAS process
Systems Engineer Position includes not only interesting pay but also very attractive benefits package that includes:
* Private Medical Health Insurance
* Life Assurance
* Extra days off every other week
The successful candidate will be required to achieve full SC clearance for this role!!!
If you think that this would be a great opportunity for you and you have the required skills, Please apply with a copy of your CV to Bart!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921760