Grafton Banks Finance is currently working with a leading marketing agency based in Surrey to hire an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. This person will be responsible for:
- Invoicing for both contractual and tactical business, working closely with Business Partners to ensure invoicing is up to date.
- Credit control and cash allocation (low quantity).
- Cash book reconciliation and posting.
- Creation of payments.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations for cash, AR and other BS areas such as floats.
- SAGE would be beneficial
- Experience of invoicing essential
- Experience of credit control
- Experience of cash/cash book highly desirable
- Experience of non-AR balance sheet areas
This is an exiting opportunity for a studier (ACCA or CIMA) to join a fast paced and dynamic business with career progression.