Advivo have recently partnered with a charity based in Birmingham in search for a Management Accountant to come and join the team. The salary banding for the position is £30,000 - £35,000 and is complimented with excellent benefits.
The role includes;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts within the required deadlines
- Balance sheet reconciliations and review in line with period and group procedures
- Variance analysis and provide commentary to stakeholders
- Attend stakeholder meetings and present back key financial information
- Support in preparations of statutory accounts
- Planned site visits in the Birmingham area partnering with operational managers
- To support the Assistant FD in training / coaching the team and promoting the brand
The key attributes required for this are;
- Previous experience working within a senior accounts position
- Qualified in a recognised accounting qualification or PQ / Finalist working towards qualification
- Good communicator, ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Competent with MS Excel including look up, pivot tables and formulae
If you are interested in the position and would like to hear more, please apply for the job and i will come back to you with feedback.
Look forward to hearing from you.