Finance Business Partner
A Senior Finance Business Partner responsible for a variety of departments for a membership body The role works under the Head of Finance and is responsible for working alongside the Senior Management team in setting the long term business plan.
The organisation is a major membership body working with the transport sector, it has experienced rapid growth over the last few years and has major plans to expand in 2018.
The key responsibilities of the job are:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- To lead and co-ordinate the preparation of the annual budgets, and the ongoing monitoring of actual and forecast financial performance.
- To develop and maintain excellent business partnering arrangements ensuring the provision of reliable and timely financial information and analysis.
- To contribute to the overall financial plan ensuring that the plan supports the long term viability and development of the business.
- Engagement with senior stakeholders on a regular basis to provide consistent financial support.
- Manipulating financial models and exhaling development opportunity's to senior stakeholders.
You will be a CCAB qualified accountant from a Housing, local authority or private property background and with strong technical ability. Furthermore the ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Production of management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Exposure to financial modelling, either manipulating financial models or creating from scratch.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders and advising on financial issues.