Finance Manager/ Warrington / up to £40,000 / Excellent Benefits / On-site parking
NC Associates are currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a qualified experienced Finance Manager to support the Group Financial Controller focusing on end to end management accounts, financial reporting and variance analysis, country accounts. This is an autonomous and exciting opportunity for the right person to come in and take ownership, to reap the rewards during the business growth period and develop personally adding more strings to their bow.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis
- Margin reporting, cost analysis, KPI's
- Cash flow management and analysis
- Preparation of business budget and forecasts
- Working with the operational teams on robust system projects
- Oversight of all transnational elements including sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control to ensure robust processes are being adhered to
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
Qualified CIMA/ ACCA OR ACA Accountant with commercial and group structure awareness. Ideally exposure to manufacturing background but not essential.
What's on Offer
Base salary of £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Apply for this job
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Laura at NC Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button.