Deputy Manager - Nursing home
Deputy General Manager - GN/MH/LD
Job Title:- Deputy Manager (Clinical) (RGN , RMN)
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Salary: Up to £41,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time - Days
We currently have an exciting deputy manager position available to work within a top company in healthcare. If a progressive, award winning large healthcare organisation is for you within a senior position, then please get in touch!
We are recruiting for a Deputy general manager to work with in a lovely purpose built home facility which can accommodate a wide variety of needs including mental health (dementia specialists), and palliative care.
This 60 bedded home is offering a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new structure and with fantastic development opportunities this is a great opportunity. The home itself recently has been redesigned with both patients and staff in mind.
There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs.
Job Description: As a deputy manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will be responsible for updating and writing care plans as well as clinical duties and maintaining good communication to all members of staff. You will assist in the day to day running of the home and be deputising in the absence of the home manager.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, the home will accept applications from nurses of either specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) , RNLD.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .