SEN Teaching Assistant - Primary - West London
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - ASD - ADHD - EBD - Dyslexia - PERFECT experience for career-minded Psychology Graduates
Q - Are you a recent Psychology Graduate looking to gain practical experience?
Q - Could you actively support children with SEN as a Teaching Assistant?
Q - Are you interested in scaffolding the Education of children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
Clarus Education have placed hundreds of Psychology Graduates looking to experience a school-placement for the working year, this experience has been useful in providing them with the stepping stone they need to progress onto education roles or the psychology career of their dreams.
At present, we are offering this role for a Teaching Assistant to work in a large and inclusive Primary School. As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be working with a mix of children in the classroom, with your attention focused on the lower ability children and those students with SEN.
You will be helping students with learning, social inclusion, and general tasks in and around the classroom that need extra supervision and support. The aim of this exciting role is to help every child have access the teaching and learning and have an equal opportunity to participate. This is a highly rewarding position.
The finer details include:
Job Description - Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- £70 Daily Rate - Weekly Pay
- Working with mixed ability children, focusing on SEN
- Great opportunity for Psychology Graduates searching for paid classroom experience
- September 2017 start - full year experience
- Active involvement in tracking progress, teaching and learning
Person Specification - Passionate Graduates
- Perfect opportunity for Psychology Graduates
- Confident, Charismatic and Resilient educator
- Experience of working with children
- Determination to commit to the entire academic year
- Good Knowledge of SEN and a basic understanding of UK Primary curriculum
School Specification - Large Primary
- Large Primary School
- Inclusive and High Achieving programme of study
- Great SEN provision and support
- Vast outdoor space and spacious classrooms
- Creative curriculum
- Easily accessible from the Underground - 10-minute walk
- Free Parking on the road
One of the Clarus team will be in touch within 24 hours if you are shortlisted!