IT Support Engineer - upto £30k
IT Support Engineer - up to £30k
Do you have experience with Window Servers / Microsoft Exchange & Office 365? This is the perfect chance for an experienced IT Support Engineer with 1st class Customer Service skills to join a highly successful IT Solutions company.
You will be the primary point of contact for over 100 clients supporting them with any IT issues - from fault resolution through to completion using remote control support OR on site call outs.
Working for a vibrant independent company, this opportunity offers a small, fun, friendly team environment, highly competitive salary (£30k) Training, Career progression & free parking, based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Engineer;
- To receive, log, prioritise, and resolve client queries.
- To support team members resolving queries where consultation is required.
- Process all calls within the defined client Service Level Agreements.
- To effectively utilise all Remote Management tools, reference and update internal manuals and client site set-up information.
- To liaise with software & hardware vendors, service provider partners and third party companies to obtain product information, resolve technical issues and keep clients up to date with fault resolution status.
- To act as a leader in fault resolution relating to potentially complex support queries involving networking/VPN’s, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Mail Flow / Filtering, Local / Cloud Backup Solutions and all types of Internet Connectivity.
- Liaise with clients and fully appreciate the impact of downtime to their business.
- To be involved with service improvements, staff training and ensuring the quality of incident management is of the highest standards possible.
- Technical: Windows Server 2008 to 2016, Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2016, Active Directory, Networking - TCP/IP / VLAN, Wireless Technologies, Configuring/Troubleshooting Routers and Firewalls, Cyber Security Best Practices, Local and Cloud Backup / Disaster Recovery.
Personal Attributes of the IT Support Engineer;
Be familiar with Microsoft software including operating systems ranging from Windows XP right through to Windows 10 along with productivity applications such as Microsoft Office.
Have exceptional communication skills to deliver friendly customer service face to face, over the phone or via e-mail to all clients.
Ability to solve problems and have the initiative to troubleshoot, investigate problems and search for solutions.
What’s in it for you?
•Competitive salary - up to £30k
•Excellent career opportunities
•20 days holiday + bank holidays
•Pension •Location = Poole
•Days = Monday to Friday
•Hours = 9am - 5:30pm
•Position = Permanent, Full time