B2B Marketing Manager - Technology
B2B Marketing Manager - Technology - £35,000 - £40,000 + free lunches, medical cover, gym membership, pension
We are looking for an ambitious and results focussed B2B Marketing Manager, to a join hugely successful advertising technology vendor. As the leader globally, their technology combines programmatic advertising with location mapping to deliver excellent ROI for their clients. In the critical role of Marketing Manager, you will spearhead new ways to tell the product story through owned insights, and partner closely with sales and product teams to develop collaterals and propositions that will drive organizational growth.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will:
- Work alongside the EMEA Marketing Director and Global marketing team to deliver world class marketing programs and activities that help enable client success
- Develop world class collaterals, owning the ideation, production and localization / translation of materials for media agencies / brands. Good mix of written, visual and video
- Develop bespoke compelling, creative insights from using owned and third party data sources, for industry press papers, packages for high value and strategic client proposals
- Drive customer growth by delivering targeted, relevant and timely marketing campaigns, sales packages and promotions
- Measure the impact of marketing materials on metrics such as sales influenced, ROI and strategic client satisfaction
- Support our case study and awards program strategy
- Effective communication of new product launches, announcements, research releases etc
- Support the ideation and execution of EMEA events (mainly UK and Germany)
- 2-4 years’ B2B Marketing experience,
- AdTech / MarTech / SaaS or technology experience is preferred but not a pre-requisite
- Experience of working closely with a sales team
- A brilliant Marketer with creative, problem-solving, and analytic capabilities.
- A talented copywriter who knows what makes a good story that gets attention and drives client action.
- Experience of marketing / sales software (Powerpoint, SalesForce, Clearslide, Marketo, Percolate etc)
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Fluent German speaker / writer is desirable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us directly!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.