Pricing Manager - Southampton - £45,000
An experienced Pricing Manager is required by Bond Williams Accounting and Finance.
Our client based in Southampton successfully conducts business in over 100 countries.
Join a company that can offer substantial Career development opportunities - progression and support.
The key focus of this role will be to work with Senior EMEA and UK management with a focus on supporting the Head of Pricing and Contract Management in all aspects of Pricing process, compliance and development for EMEA Region.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Research and develop basic knowledge of business (markets, products, customers, channels) and understand brand, market & competitors pricing profile/propositions
- Support and collaborate with the EMEA Country leaders in all areas of Pricing initiatives
- Collaborate with other areas of the business regarding implementation of future product and annual price changes
- Support Head of Pricing and Contract Management in developing key focus on Market & Brand Price Banding ensuring alignment to the company's Strategic Pricing Model
- Support Head of Pricing and Contract Management in the monitoring, reporting and visibility of all aspects of Floor pricing (Global & Regional)
- Collaborate with Head of Pricing and Contract Management, Head of Sales Operations & VP of Sales to define EMEA considerations for Strategic Pricing Model and develop SOPs to implement within Markets
- Support Head of Pricing and Contract Management in implementation of Customer Pricing -- Model (CPM) element of Oracle Advanced Pricing Project (OAP) for EMEA
- Work with EMEA Sales Analyst to establish robust pricing reporting and analytics process to identify to ensure compliance and control
We're looking for someone with:
- Strong management experience - be a team player but also lead & support
- Data mining skills using CV reporting tools to collect Pricing data for analysis
- Thorough understanding of Sales, Sales Operations and all Marketing programs/promotions in relation to Pricing
- 5+ years in Finance (analytical), Commercial or an Operational role with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Pricing and Change Management experience skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of working in a Matrix environment would be an advantage
- Intermediate skill in the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency