Customer Assistant - Night Shift - 20-25 hours - Wembley Blackbird Hill
For our Customer Assistants, quality is not just a passion, it’s a way of life! Putting the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, our Store team know how important their hard work is to the success and growth of our business.
Working as part of a diverse and dedicated team on varying night shifts (between 10pm and 6am), you will work to targets to ensure the store is shipshape and ready to go; providing an enjoyable shopping environment for our loyal customers.
Please note that as part of your application you will be asked to complete an exercise, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of Team Lidl. Should you be successful at this stage you will then be invited for a face to face interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!
What will you do?
- Make sure our shelves are well-stocked at all times
- Carry out regular freshness checks to ensure we offer the freshest produce
- Unpack daily stock deliveries
- Rotate stock
- Ensure the store is clean, both on the shop floor and behind the scenes
- Keep the store clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Help with merchandising stock and preparing for promotions and special offers
What will you need?
- A can-do attitude
- The willingness to go the extra mile to maintain the highest standards for our customers
- To be responsible and reliable
- The ability to be flexible
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- To work well in teams and take pride in a job well done
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude
What do we offer?
- £9.75 - £10.76 per hour (subject to experience, includes 10% non contractual London Weighting)
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects