Peripatetic Home Manager
Work as Peripatetic Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious, and well-respected care providers in the UK's care industry. A fantastic opportunity to enjoy applying your managerial expertise by supporting other home managers within a portfolio of specialist care homes spanning across the Midlands and South Yorkshire.
With over 15 years of experience in the industry it is an exciting time to come on board with this progressive company who have won awards for their outstanding levels of commitment to excellent care.
Focusing on the rehabilitation of people with neurological conditions, acquired brain injuries and complex physical and mental health conditions they have a real stronghold in this market and have big growth plans for the future, therefore they are keen to recruit managers that are seeking further internal progression and development.
Your responsibilities as Peripatetic Home Manager will include:
- Ensuring adherence to high standards in clinical care, Health and safety provision, documentation, and quality of equipment
- You will work hard with this company's home managers looking to continually innovate and improve the quality of care given to their residents.
- Auditing the home regularly
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Create a person-centred environment that exceeds the expectations and needs of each Resident
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Peripatetic Home Manager will:
- Hold a Nursing Qualification with active NMC pin
- Have a strong home management background working in nurse led services
- Some multi-site management experience will be preferred but candidates looking to take a step up from a Home Manager job will be accepted.
- You need to have specific experience gained in turning around nursing homes and developing care home services, therefore you must be able to evidence turnaround with the relevant regulators reports
- As Peripatetic Home Manager you'll need to be flexible to travel and work across various locations, providing support to the business as required.
A fantastic salary package of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum will be provided. Other benefits for becoming peripatetic home manager for this provider include:
- Performance related bonus
- 35 Days Annual Leave per Annum
- Travel Expenses - 40p per mile
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Overnight Accommodation and Food costs covered (If stay from home is required)
- Full and on-going support/training will be provided throughout, as well as career progression.
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening, please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.