Business Systems Technician
Circa £25,000 - £30,000
40 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Systems Technician to join our team in Bournemouth.
You will be Responsible for providing support and maintenance of Stonewater’s Business Systems applications, ensuring that they are of an excellent standard.
- Identifying and resolving issues with applications, providing support, carrying out maintenance and collecting performance statistics.
- Ensuring security, investigating breaches, defining and recording user access rights
- Contributing to the improvement of Systems applications by investigating operational needs
- Develop, document and implement changes to Business Systems
- Define the integration build and produce a build generation of the software
The ideal candidate should:
- Have proven experience of applying analytical skills to complex technical issues
- Be able to adapt to a continually changing environment
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with excellent problem solving skills
In addition, desirably hold:
- BTEC, HND or equivalent in computer related vocation, with Microsoft Certification.
- Experience in a Business Systems support role with Windows based developed infrastructure
- Experience and operation within frameworks such as PRINCE2 and ITIL
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Closing date: 22 January 2018
Interview date: Friday 26 January and Monday 29 January 2018
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.