We are looking for a passionate UX Designer to join an innovative company based in Oxford. This role is ideal for a skilled UX Designer who can research, test and design intuitive User Experience.
As the UX Designer, you will have to have either a degree in a relevant field or at least 3 years' experience in User Experience. If successful you will be collaborating and communicating with teams and stakeholders.
- Three plus years of UX design experience
- Translate concepts into mock-ups and wireframes
- Create our vision by researching, sketching, and prototyping UX and UI for both web and mobile products
- Have a user-centered approach by rapidly testing and iterating your designs
- Capable of working on your own as well as collaborating with other team members
- Great benefits package and working environments
If you are interested in a UX Design role that allows you to put your own creative ideas forward in a positive team culture then please send in a copy of your CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922521