Band 6 Physiotherapist
Job title: Band 6 Physiotherapist
Salary: £20.00 - £25.87 td per hour depending on experience
Hours: Mon to Fri 08.30 - 16.30
Are you an experienced Physiotherapist looking to Utilise your skills in a role that truly makes a difference to patients lives? Are you wanting to build and expand on your career or are you looking for an new opportunity?
As the Master vender for London North West NHS Healthcare trust, Medacs is given priority of all Locum Physiotherapy positions across the trust which Covers both Ealing and Harrow Boroughs, we are currently looking to source Physiotherapists who have the following skill sets who will be instrumental in joining and supporting busy departments to assist in providing patient care and reduce their patient waiting lists.
We are looking for an Orthopaedic Physiotherapist to work within a rehab service department helping patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injury, disability or ageing to improve their movement. You will devise and review treatment programmes using manual therapy, therapeutic exercise and electrotherapy.
As well as treating patients, you'll also promote their health and wellbeing and provide advice on how to avoid injury and self-manage long-term conditions. You'll play a vital part in the helping and developing patients full potential of skills so they can move on and life life their way
In this role no two days are the same, you'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
For more information please call George Milonas on .
- HCPC Registration .
- Experience of working within orthopaedic and rehab.
- NHS experience.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.