This beauty retailer who pride themselves in providing their customers with choice and great expertise advise are now looking for an Allocator to join their friendly offices based in Greater London. The Allocator role will provide support to the Merchandising team in ensuring all allocations by store are as planned as per the weekly and seasonal sales performance.
The Allocator will be:
- Ensuring all stores have the appropriate stock levels through reviewing and updating the replenishment system
- Reviewing stores are turning on appropriate stock cover and acting accordingly on next steps
- Working in conjunction with Branch Merchandising to determine store grading and building store availability and branch cover reports
- Managing the promotional calendar changes and making updates
- Raising purchase orders and liaising with the suppliers accordingly
- Build strong working relationships with Store teams, dealing with stock queries
- Cross functionally work with Buying, Merchandising, Marketing and Warehouse teams
- Gain commercial awareness through taking regular store visits, market and competitor analysis
As an Allocator, you will need:
- Graduate within a Fashion degree or Math/Statistical degree
- Good understanding of MS Office skills, particularly in Excel which is essential
- To be able to multi task, manage several tasks and establish and meet priorities
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Great relationship builder, working with several teams to achieve goals
- Proactive and enthusiastic in approach to completing tasks and providing solutions to problems
This is a great opportunity for an existing Allocator or a graduate with some similar experience from a Merchandising/Fashion background who is looking for a role in a company who offer a friendly environment and the opportunity to get involved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.