Quality & Environmental Lead Internal Auditor
Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Lead Internal Auditor for a Nuclear Decommissioning site in Cumbria. The post is an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively up to £40.00 per hour on an Umbrella basis or £31.35 per hour for PAYE for a 37 hour week. Unfortunately, payment via Ltd Co is not available for this role.
An opportunity exists for a proactive and motivated person to fulfil a company-wide role. The successful candidate will operate as an internal Lead Auditor of our clients quality and environmental management systems. The role will also require the successful candidate to provide detailed reports of their auditing activities, and agree corrective actions proposed against any findings.
The successful candidate will require the right behavioural qualities and skills to engage openly with auditees in a trust environment, and to identify and seek evidence of any potential failures against quality and environmental systems and related procedures. These also include high levels of pro-activity, enthusiasm and good attention to detail and an ability to deliver to a programme.
* Carrying out lead auditor activities in support of the internal audit and assurance programmes
* As part of the internal auditing scopes, undertake verification of completion of EHSS&Q improvement plan activities across the business
Essential Skills / Qualifications
* Qualified (successful completion of IRCA registered Lead Auditor courses for ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015) and experienced Lead Auditor of Quality and Environmental Management Systems
* A genuine interest in quality and environmental management systems
* Self-motivation; we want you to organise and undertake internal audits against the business audit and assurance programme
* Great written and verbal communication skills as you will be interacting at all levels of the business
Desirable Skills / Qualifications
* Working knowledge of Energy Management Systems (ISO50001)
* Experience operating electronic document management systems
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920556