Senior NET Developer
Our client is an award-winning and market-leading North-East based digital agency, highly focussed on the importance of mobile technology, digital strategy and user experience. With an impressive portfolio of clients and strong recent growth, they are currently seeking to add an experienced Senior .NET Developer to their friendly development team.
Applicants should have proven web development experience with the Microsoft technology stack and will work on a wide range of client projects.
You will need to be a graduate in a Computer Science related discipline or have the equivalent experience. You will have extensive experience of delivering ASP.NET web solutions within a professional environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and development of C# ASP.NET (MVC) solutions
- Design and development of content management solutions using the Umbraco CMS or Sitecore
- Writing and executing unit tests
- Capture requirements whilst liaising with project stakeholders
- Provide technical support for existing applications
- Provide written documentation (technical designs, guidelines, whitepapers) for internal and external users
- Assist with customer support
- Communicate appropriately to clients and team members
- Undertake code reviews
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in software development
- Any other responsibilities as directed by your manager
- Extensive .NET web application development experience using C#
- Experience of fully developing solutions using Visual Studio
- Experience working with the Umbraco CMS
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as SVN and Git
- Good and effective communication skills
- Solve technical problems effectively and efficiently
- Work to given deadlines and budgets
- Diagnose and solve software issues
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of a client led business
- Team Foundation Server
- Continuous build systems and automated testing frameworks
- Team leading or management experience
- Microsoft Azure
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation which is proud of its strong technical background
Salary negotiable, please state your requirement on application
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.