Digital Marketing & Events Marketing Intern - 6 month FTC
Our client is UnLtd, a Foundation for Social Entrepreneurs. Their vision is a future where enterprising people are transforming our world for good. They find social entrepreneurs with bold solutions to today’s challenges. Through funding and support, they help them to realise their potential and create lasting change.
They are looking for a talented digital marketing and events intern to help them create brilliant communications materials which create lasting change. This is a 6 month full time opportunity for a talented new graduate or junior marketer to learn from a small, fast paced team and get experience across digital, events and content marketing. It would suit someone looking to develop a career in purpose-driven and social impact communications.
Duties and responsibilities
- Liaising with designers to produce brilliant marketing assets on time and on budget;
- Creating assets to support outreach to social entrepreneurs;
- Supporting the implementation of UnLtd’s recent brand refresh, across events and digital;
- Creating content for our social media channels, with oversight from our Digital Manager;
- Helping to promote our events through social media and offline media;
- Developing our capability to deliver paid social media campaigns;
- Acting as on the day and set up support at events for social entrepreneurs, funders or partners;
- Responding to internal comms requests from colleagues.
Skills and experience
- You have evidence of strong interest or experience in digital marketing or events communications.
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You enjoy working in an agile environment, managing and juggling multiple campaigns and projects at the same time.
- You are curious and a quick study, happy to immerse yourself in new concepts, audiences or ideas to get under their skin at speed.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- You have strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- You have the confidence to contribute to the design of communications materials and feedback to colleagues and suppliers.
- You are resourceful and open to experimenting with new forms of new media, new tools and software.
- You are dedicated, trustworthy and can demonstrate an empathy with our mission
- You are confident, approachable and considerate of others
- You have a flexible approach to the job combining energy, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- You are resourceful and proactive
- You are methodical and well-organised
- Full-Time, 6 months contract, immediate start
- GRADE: Salary Band A - £19,304 - £20,924 + (£3,285 London Weighting if applicable), plus pension
- Reporting to: Digital Manager
- Directorate: Communications
- The closing date for applications is Monday 22nd January 2018 at 6.00pm.
- Telephone Interviews: 30th - 31st January 2018
- Face-to-face Interviews: 8th and 12th February 2018, London
- Start date: 19th Feb 2018 (or ASAP)