Senior Design Manager
At SharkNinja we’re not satisfied with creating the ordinary. Breaking through the boundaries of design, excited by innovation, aspiring to enhance daily life with each and every one of our products, whether that be a vacuum, a steam mop, a blender or a coffee machine. Does this excite you? If so you could be just what we are looking for.
Are you organised with good attention to detail? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and often challenging environment? Do you have the ability to successfully manage a number of projects at once? If you answered yes to any of the above then you are definitely what we are looking for.
Roles and Areas of Responsibility:
The ideal candidate is a rock star designer who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. The candidate must be a seasoned creative who has experience leading by example and enjoys serving as a mentor to junior designers on the team demonstrating a strong blend of interaction and visual design skills.
*Conceptualize and ideate on creative executions that represent the brands essence across digital, print, and packaging.
*Manage and execute creative design projects from concept to production, including mentoring designers through creative development.
- Manage, schedule and prioritize projects to ensure flawless delivery.
- Create designs for a blend of traditional and digital mediums, including websites, social media, on- and offline advertising, presentation and marketing collateral.
- Ensure that all creative projects are delivered within the agreed timeframe and to the highest standard possible
• 4+ years of experience working on digital
*A broad portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms
*Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects at any given time
• Fluent in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding collaboration skills
• Ability to think creatively and critically about design problems
• Passion for typography, visual systems and simplicity
• Demonstrated ability to synthetize design solutions from ambiguous concepts
• Experience with rapid prototyping in HTML/CSS or other tools is a plus
• Knowledge of cutting edge applications, well versed on technology trends and the latest UX metaphors is a plus
• Degree in Visual Design, Graphic Arts, Interaction Design,
• Strong portfolio showcasing work experience
Attributes and Skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Keen leadership skills with ability to take ownership and manage projects to completion
- High energy level with ability to multitask and open to changing direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation skills.