Digital Marketing Executive
We are working with a rapidly growing fintech business based in The City of London who are looking to hire an analytical and tech-savvy Digital Marketing Executive to play a key role in supporting their Digital Acquisition campaigns.
As a Digital Challenger to banks, the digital marketing strategy and presence plays a critical role in revenue and portfolio growth.
You will be responsible for designing and executing new digital acquisition campaigns to deliver acquisition targets for all digital and social media channels.
- Work with the in-house Analytics team to develop, manage and optimize day-to-day tactical SEO, PPC search (including marketing keywords, ads, landing pages, etc.) and social media campaigns (Facebook) to drive optimal revenue across the product portfolio
- Own ongoing optimization of all sales landing pages based on an ongoing testing programme
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify content gaps and produce new content using an Umbraco CMS, with recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement
- Look at Google Analytics and internal lead conversation data for insights
- Deliver comprehensive plan to drive positive reviews for products / services and a social media customer plan to drive positive engagement
Experience and knowledge:
- Experience working a fast-paced, digital marketing environment
- Data-oriented with a strong understanding of Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience building content / offer experiments and A/B testing
- Hands-on experience across multiple marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Paid Social and Email to drive lead generation and lead conversion
- Experience of Tag Management, Audience Management, CMS systems and Funnel Based Optimization
- Are an open, collaborative and inclusive communicator, a logical, problem-solver
- Possess excellent attention to detail, you strive for excellence and are adaptable to changing pace and priorities
If you're a digital trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer acquisition and customer experience, we’d love to hear from you!
Please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment for more details.