C#, Net, Senior Web Application Developer - Manchester
C#, .Net, Senior Web Application Developer – Manchester, Cheshire is required to be a member of the development team, skilled in C#, Web, Backend, Frontend development responsible for maintaining and supporting application and web development, including adhoc maintenance plus mentoring/collaborating with other team members, including input to technical discussions will be expected along with documentation production. A .Net, C# Developer, who takes ownership and accountability with desire to expand expertise will be ideally suited.
My client is a leader in their industry and pride themselves on quality and excellent service, building strong and established relationships with their clients.
Inspired Recruitment is pleased to offer this fantastic role on behalf of our client, who are currently seeking to recruit a C# Application Developer who will be based in Manchester/Cheshire, UK on a Permanent basis.
Candidates should have the following skills:
-Extensive development experience gained in a commercial environment
-Knowledge of.NET development in C# - Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET
-Web API, Microservices
- Knowledge of front-end web application development
- AngularJS or AngularJS 2, Backbone, jQuery (nice to have)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL and data access
- Keen to learn and teach new skills and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, plus a team player
- Proactive approach to problem management
- Strong understanding of development and web standards
- Requirements capture and documentation
- Strong understanding of software architecture principles
-AJAX, JSON, XML
-Client presentation frameworks such as Material Design or Bootstrap
-Working in an Agile environment
-Big Data, Data Warehouse, Data Lake
-Continuous integration/automated release and deployment.
- Share information effectively with the development team and other technical staff/project teams
- Understand and analyse requirements, seeking clarification as necessary
- Communicate issues appropriately and in a timely manner
- Identify and consult subject matter experts as required
- Seek buy-in and appropriate guidance when making architectural decisions
- Help maintain a culture of learning and creativity
- Create clear documentation, guides and commented code
- Contribute to technical design and architecture standards
- Nurture and mentor peers and more junior team members.
Location: Manchester/Cheshire UK
Salary: Circa £45,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE plus benefits
Please send your CV, availability and salary required for immediate consideration.
Inspired Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919540