AAT Qualified / QBE / ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified Accounts Senior
A well-established firm based in Wrexham is looking to appoint an AAT Qualified / QBE / ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified Accounts Senior to their friendly and busy team. The practice is conveniently located and is easily reachable from either North Wales or Chester. The role will involve preparing accounts on behalf of sole traders, limited companies and partnerships. In addition to this, you will be required to assist with bookkeeping, payroll and VAT duties.
The firm will be providing a competitive salary along with an excellent study package (if required) which can be tailored to suit the individual needs of the successful candidate. Additionally, the firm have the scope to offer flexible working hours for those with family commitments.
The AAT Qualified / QBE / ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Client portfolio covering a wide variety of sectors, including manufacturing, legal and insurance
- Completing VAT returns
- Assisting with payroll function, as required
- Providing bookkeeping services
Essential Requirements are:
- ACA / ACCA Studier / AAT Qualified / QBE
- Previous experience in apractice environment is essential
- Extensive accounts preparation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Strong IT Skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the AAT Qualified / QBE / ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.