FS Administrator / Adviser Support / IFA Administrator / south Manchester / Permanent / Salary / £20,000 - £24,000 + Bonus / Study Support
A first class position has opened with our Financial Services client based south of the city of Manchester.
This role will provide the successful candidate with structured career development within a highly experienced team.
As an experienced IFA Administrator, you will be tasked in dealing with complex cases and HNW cliental, an overview of duties & responsibilities are as follows:
- To support Paraplanners and Advisers
- To process new business applications
- To carry out all new applications in a compliant manner
- To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and correctly
- To update the back office system
- Dealing with both incoming and outgoing post when required
- To deal with any client correspondence in a professional manner
- Responsible for keeping clients and Adviser updated with case progress
- To obtain and provide client valuations
- To maintain up to date client files
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit the latest version of your CV. Alternatively please call Paul Taylor on 0161-660-2090.