Health Economics & Market Access Assistant
PEGlobal are looking for a Health Economics and Market Access (HEMAR) Research Assistant for our multinational medical devices client based in West Yorkshire.
- Responsible for collation and internal dissemination of scientific, clinical and economic information to the HEMA managers and other functions relating to the companies products and programmes.
- This role involves database analysis and interpretation and tracking of policy changes in multiple countries.
- Uses relevant search engines e.g. PubMed, Quosa to conduct systematic searches for clinical and scientific data
- Documents the information and output in accordance with the comapnies compliance and processes
- Interprets scientific and clinical literature into summaries and gains appropriate copy approval prior to dissemination to relevant stakeholders
- Interrogates and analyses healthcare informatics databases and interprets the findings into a report for use by HEMA managers and appropriate functions
- Conducts horizon scanning for policy changes in healthcare across EMEA, non-clinical stakeholder insights, reimbursement changes and economic influences and reports to relevant functions
- Documents compliance analysis and Zinc approvals for relevant HEMA projects
Desired Experience and Skillset of the successful candidate:
- Graduate preferably in a life science, maths or economics
- Healthcare related experience an advantage
- Ability to manage complexity, balancing multiple projects and engagement with diverse stakeholder groups
- Strong analytical skills and experience in literature searching and interpretation of data