High Voltage Training Coordinator
Our client, a Technical Training Company, are looking to hire a Training Coordinator/Sales Engineer with excellent High Voltage experience to join them at their Training Centre in Middlesbrough, UK.
This role of the Training Coordinator/Sales Engineer will be primarily a “customer facing” role and as such the ideal candidate will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with the range of clients regarding their Training Needs.
A key part of the role involves the knowledge of High Voltage Electrics, therefore the ideal candidate will have relevant experience of operating and maintaining industrial high voltage systems, and have high voltage switching authorisation experience. A critical part of the role is to understand what the client/potential clients requirements are with regards to the Training Services which can be provided, hence the knowledge and understanding of High Voltage Electrics such as high voltage safety documentation and understanding of high voltage safety lockout / tagout protocols would also be an advantage.
Other duities of the role would include:
- Assist the Commercial Manager in fulfilling all aspects of his/her duties.
- Search and identify new clients as well as re-establishment of communication with previous clients.
- Participating in and conducting technical meetings with clients/potential clients to ascertain their training needs both at the office and clients’ premises as appropriate in the UK and overseas.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Generating technical sales proposals/pricing/quotations and progressing these to purchase orders, liaising with other members of staff as appropriate and to ensure that clients’ technical and other needs are fully met.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer communication and sales activity in our customer database and established internal communication systems.
- Attending and/or participating in trade shows, conferences and other technical marketing/sales events in the UK and overseas, as appropriate.
- To participate in the implementation of the company promotional strategy.
- Preparing regular reports for management, including sales calls/visits and other progress reports as appropriate.
- To undertake any other duties allocated to him/her from time to time by senior management.
- To assist directors and senior managers in the safe and cost effective operation of the company and in doing so to ensure the company meets its legal obligations.
- To undertake other duties as directed by senior management appropriate to the requirements of the Company and within his/her abilities. All duties must be carried out to comply with relevant health, safety and environment legislations.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a market leading training company and be involved in an excellent growth period. An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
If you think that this is a role for you, then please send your CV for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920390