Senior Buyer - Furniture
Established in 2005, my client are currently recruiting a Senior Buyer role to support growth into 2018. I'm looking for a Buyer to Senior Buyer, willing to work within the Yorkshire region with experience of sourcing and developing products, ideally within the Furniture and homeware department.
As the region's largest and most successful online retailer our client continue to go from strength to strength, and show no signs of stopping. Our client are a dynamic, creative and innovative company, investing heavily in eCommerce, achieving a £140 million turnover in 2016.
You will be responsible for product strategy and sourcing over seas. You'll maintain and develop the current product range, keeping consistently up to date with trends. Adapting to changes in a fast paced environment, ensuring my client remains competitive, setting the strategic direction for the business unit.
As a Buyer with a Furniture Background you will have:
- 2-3 year's experience within a buying environment
- Preferably managed Furniture or homeware, responsible for product strategy and sourcing thereof.
- Showcase commercial awareness (Market, Suppliers & Customers)
- Positive, ambitious attitude in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of building excellent working relationships with manufacturers, suppliers and distributors, here and overseas
A competitive salary package, including additional company benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922371