We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its residents and its excellent support to its staff. This home is a large sized nursing home and offers nursing and dementia care.
What are they looking for?
- You might be a Nurse looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships well
- Experience in managing staff teams
The successful applicant will;
- Qualified RGN or RMN with an active pin
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Be up-to-date with current clinical practices
- You'll also need previous experience of working in a nursing home environment
- Knowledge of current CQC requirements
- £16.50-£17.50 per hour
- Full Time/Part Time mixed shifts
- Support the Deputy and Home Manager in running of the home
- Leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary team
- Responsible for creating individual care plans for the residents
- Maintaining clear and accurate medication record
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
My client was voted a top 25 big company employer and the following benefits are a just a few of the reasons why: Profit Share Scheme (average pay out per employee 2016 £202), Employee of the Month, Care Awards, Long Service Awards, Employee Assistance Programme (Legal, Health and Counselling), Best Doctors (gives employees and family access to the world's best doctors), Childcare Voucher, Refer a friend, Pension Schemes, Death in Service and Employee discounts at leading retailers including, but not limited to Boots, Tesco, Sainsbury's, B&Q, Argos, Cinemas (40% off) and Pizza Express.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niamh Hartley on or alternatively send me your CV via email
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash?