Management Accountant French Speaking - Urgent Requirement
Our prestigious and highly-established Client based in Luton is looking to recruit a French speaking Management Accountant on a full-time, temporary basis with immediate effect. For the right Candidate, there is potential for the role to go Permanent.
You will primarily be analysing data, producing reports on your findings, investigating actual versus budget, providing management accounts and sales reports.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Preparation of Management Accounts for all European entities in line with group reporting requirements
· Producing weekly sales and adhoc reports
· Preparation of statutory accounts for all European entities
· Credit Control tasks
· Intrastat reporting
You will have the following skills / attributes:
· Fluent in French (German also desirable) - both written and verbal
· AAT / CIMA Qualified
· Highly analytical
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please do apply immediately and your application will certainly be considered.