Marketing Manager – Cheltenham
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
A leading Gloucestershire exporting manufacturer is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who excels at managing multiple projects and can manage a substantial team to deliver on time and within budget.
The business sits at the centre of the Marketing department and it is essential that the candidates can demonstrate:
- Core marketing skills in a business to business environment
- Strong people management skills across different sectors
- High level of writing and project management skills
Strong project management within the marketing department will ensure:
- Briefs which junior members of staff work on, are accurately written and if delivered will correctly respond to the needs of the business
- That any marketing drive meets agreed business objectives
- Personal development plans for each member of the team are created and their development needs are managed
- Stakeholders in the business are upto speed and happy with the progress of agreed projects
- Plan, develop and deploy integrated marketing communication plans to promote the company’s solutions including product launch communications in conjunction with Sales and Technical departments
- Develop and agree campaign and customer targeting, checking that briefs identify the correct customer segments to maximise the most effective delivery
- Monitor and report progress on campaigns identifying where intervention is required and taking action of seeking guidance from management as appropriate
- Ensure all campaigns have appropriate briefs and schedules which are maintained and reviewed
- Critically evaluate creative proposals against the agreed brief and schedules making recommendations to go forward to approval
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships with key areas of the business to deliver fully integrated solutions
- Suggest process improvements to streamline the systems and ways of working with other departments
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.