Application Service & IT Project Support
Application Support / IT Project Support
Your new company
My client is one of the best known names in the leisure and travel and has over 2,500 employees across ten UK bases, with our head offices based in South Manchester dedicated to giving its customer base the best possible service and experience.
Your new role
You will be responsible for providing system application & IT project support to my client. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide business end user support for key operational systems.
- Supports the Business with UAT assistance & conducts system application training as required
- Acts as primary liaison with system Vendors on issues, development requests & the co-ordination of software upgrades.
- Maintains business processes in alignment with the departmental annual review schedule
- Become the Subject Matter Expert on applications and act as conduit between business users & vendors
- Accountable for the IT workstream deliverables on local/Group projects
- Act as key liaison between Airline customers & the central, IT service teams, responding to reported issues & providing timely feedback
- Manage & co-ordinate IT small change activities on behalf of the Business
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Customer focus
- Can demonstrate flexibility & the ability to meet business requirements
- Proactive & tenacious 'can do' attitude & approach to unblock issues & support progress
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good technical understanding and/or Airline / Airline systems background
- Good analytical skills to be able to understand and document customer requirements
- Logical approach & ability to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency & risk
- Can demonstrate a flexible approach to work
- Previous Airline Industry knowledge
- Basic project management certification or equivalent methodology
- Experience of working with Aviation Industry applications
Technical / Professional Qualifications Project management certification or equivalent experience - beneficial, not essential
What you'll get in return
Great base salary and package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.