Our client is an award-winning IT support business, aimed at managing the whole IT process for small to medium enterprises with a huge focus on customer service.
They are now looking for an experienced, ambitious and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join the team to help take the business forward. The primary remit is to increase qualified lead generation and prospect engagement. We’re looking for someone who’s been there and done it, seeking an opportunity to own the whole marketing function but with a clear eye on quality lead generation.
Salary: Circa £35k per annum plus bonus opportunity, pension and healthcare
Location: Speke, Liverpool (L24)
The role mostly consists of; creating and delivering a marketing strategy, managing marketing budgets and delivering a good ROI on any marketing spend, full ownership for the design and implementation of all B2B lead generation and nurture to deliver agreed lead targets, development of an annual marketing calendar for prospect acquisition activity and nurture, devising and delivering campaigns including online, direct mail, LinkedIn, email, tele-marketing and relevant social media channels, pre and post-campaign planning and measurement, including integration with CRM systems and relentlessly seeking opportunities to increase response and effectiveness of campaigns
You will also be tasked with building the client brand as a high quality, innovative, customer service focused IT support company through a mix of on and off-line marketing and PR. To achieve this, you will be devising and delivering on-going communications to customers and prospects through a variety of off and on-line media including blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, web site and e-newsletters, to be informative, maximise our on-line visibility and increase brand awareness.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Qualified in a marketing or media discipline (ideally to degree level), or can demonstrate substantial marketing experience
- Previous success in implementing and delivering a B2B Marketing strategy to drive business growth through lead generation
- Experience of managing marketing budgets resourcefully and effectively
- Strong social media skills
- Solid content creation skills, with a natural creative flair
- A solid understanding of pipeline management
- A natural analytical and problem-solving person and able to learn on the fly
- A confident communicator (including listening ability) and have a good telephone manner
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with the ability to come onboard and hit the ground running
- Able to demonstrate initiative in shaping and driving the marketing strategy and setting KPI’s
- Driven by ambitious targets and excited by challenges
- Committed to delivering results
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .