Channel Marketing Manager
The Channel Marketing Manager will build joint marketing programs with customers to deliver increased footfall, conversion rate and transaction value for the customers. Working with luxury brands and HNW customers, the successful applicant will have a background in retail or mobile marketing.
My client is a FinTech business that deliver a new worldwide shopping experience on behalf of our customers. Specialising in international tax refunds, multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies.
Employing over 700 people worldwide, my client provides shoppers and merchants with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies. Working with some of the most desirable luxury and retail brands in over 30 countries.
The successful Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Joint Marketing Planning - identifying the target accounts for joint marketing planning in the UK
- Develop the joint marketing brief with each key customer
- Work with local agency partners to design and develop the joint marketing plan
- Program Implementation be the single point of contact for joint marketing execution in the UK team,
- Making sure each campaign is managed, creative assets are trafficked on-time, every time for implementation success
- Measuring and reporting to coordinate the results of all joint marketing programs
- Presenting and interrogating data, to ensure that the customers expectations are met
- Producing marketing collateral with the sales team to support the sell in of joint marketing programs to key accounts
The Channel Marketing Manager must have:
- Previous Channel, Partner or Retail Marketing experience, working within the technology sector or other fast paced environment
- Be comfortable working with multiple sectors
- Be a passionate marketer, looking to join a growing team that makes a difference to the world of retail
- Hands on style of working, willing to roll up sleeves and get work done
- Natural communication skills
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders often with competing priorities
- Multiple languages or experience working in other European markets beneficial
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Degree in Business and/or marketing management
Up to £50,000 + benefits