Chase and Holland are currently working with a rapidly expanding SME in North Derbyshire who are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance function. The role would be ideal for an ambitious, driven individual who would like to grow and develop with one of the region's fastest growing employers.
- Maintenance of the nominal ledgers, bank reconciliations and processing monthly journals including payroll.
- Credit control and fee income billing for our clients, and liaising with residents' families and local authorities.
- Assisting with credit control procedures, and cash flow management process.
- Managing and maintaining customer and supplier accounts, including processing supplier and customer invoices, statements and remittance advices.
- Assisting with the setting up supplier payment runs.
- Managing financial transactions including petty cash and client monies.
- Ensure that all reporting tasks are met accurately and on time.
- Previous experience of working as an Accounts Assistant or Office Accounts experience
- Can work well under pressure
- Sufficient with software and can adapt quickly
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent accounts experience
Based within easy access of Junction 28 on the M1, the business has excellent office facilities and a friendly, pro-active Finance function. The successful applicant will benefit from being in a large, expanding Finance team that can offer further career progression and for the right candidate, the potential to further their studies with study support.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.