As UX Designer for a global E-Sports platform, you will have endless opportunities to use your passion, experience, and pragmatism to build designs that will be experienced by millions of players. You will lead the user experience and work closely with our Product and Development teams to grow concepts through design exploration, ideation and user validation applying your full range of product design, interaction and visual design skills.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for gaming and a history of designing top-notch experiences on the web. You will need to be data driven, rational in your approach, confident in making yourself heard, and comfortable building successful relationships in order to be a strong contributor in a collaborative team environment.
- Work with Product Managers to grow concepts through design exploration, ideation and user validation;
- Own the design stack by architecting interaction models, wireframes and mock-ups that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with our products;
- Analyze tasks, model information, navigation and flows using UX best practices for web and mobile;
- Produce final design elements and iconography;
- Strike a balance between cutting edge design and realistic web constraints;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standard
Skills & Experience
- Strong demonstrable experience as a UX Designer;
- Deep understanding of design and user experience and how to link the two;
- Strong command of visual design, interaction design and information architecture;
- Excel at journey mapping, wireframes, visual design, interactive prototypes, and supporting documentation of designs;
- Experience of conducting usability, A/B and multivariate testing
- A portfolio that showcases your work, provides detail of your role on projects and shows examples of functional designs that you have developed from requirements through design delivery;
- Gaming passion is a must to enable you to develop a deep understanding of user interaction with our product.
- Offices 5 minutes from Piccadilly Circus station;
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Pension Plan
- Lunch provided daily and a kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads