MFL Teacher North Lincolnshire
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified teacher of MFL (Modern Foreign Languages) to work in one of our partnership Schools in the North Lincolnshire area.
You will be required to teach across both Key Stage 3 and 4 and the position is to start as soon as possible and will last until the end of the academic year. The school in question seeks to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher to play a full role across the whole KS3 and KS4 age and ability range. You need to be able to offer Spanish as a minimum. A commitment to academic excellence across the ability range through progressive teaching and learning styles is required.
We are offering excellent rates of pay and you can expect to receive full support from the department.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience to fulfil the role and are looking to work within a forward thinking and progressive school then please contact Principal Resourcing as soon as possible.
What you will require:
- Relevant Qualifications (QTS)
- Strong classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach to Ofsted standards
- The ability to carry out planning and assessment
- A Commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and a desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
What we offer:
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with many iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful.