Apprenticeship Assessors - Retail
Apprenticeship Assessors - Retail
£20,000 plus bonus, company car, mileage, pension and discount schemes
Covering Manchester, surrounding area & North West
Full time 37.5 hours per week - occasional weekends/evenings as required
3 to 6 month contract with possibility of becoming permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving leading UK company as a Retail Apprenticeship Assessor. Working from home the role will require travel to company retail outlets - overnight stays may be required and occasional weekend/evening working may be necessary.
This role would suit somebody who has a real passion for teaching and learning with previous experience in assessing and worked based learning. The right candidate will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a busy team, but has the ability to work remotely. There is the opportunity to benefit from a competitive salary, company car and paid mileage plus a variety of company discount schemes.
Our Client requires Assessors to cover various areas of the UK so if you feel you have the relevant experience and qualifications, or know someone who has, please apply as there may be just the right opening for you
Essential requirements: The successful Retail Apprenticeship Assessor will have:
- Previous assessing experience within the Retail or Customer Service sector
- D32/33/A1/TAQA Qualification
- Functional skills in Level 2 Maths and English - Essential
- The ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and handle multiple assignments
- A good knowledge of apprenticeships and Government funded programmes
- A flexible and adaptable attitude and be self-motivated and proactive
- The ability to inspire, influence and motivate
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work remotely and as part of a team
- Experience of audits and inspections advantageous
- PTLLS - an advantage
- Flexibility to travel, with some overnight stays required
- Previous experience assessing within work based learning
- Good IT skills
- Full clean driving licence
The duties of the Retail Apprenticeship Assessor are:
- To assess and support learners working towards full apprenticeship frameworks in Retail, Customer Service, Warehousing and Team Leading
- Delivering full training and supporting learners with functional skills, Maths, English & ICT
- To work remotely and manage your diary efficiently
- To ensure timely visits to workplace, ensuring assessments and reviews are conducted and that learners complete on time
- To organise and maintain documentation on learners progress
- Supporting, motivating and advising learners
- To overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learners needs
- Working to monthly KPI's and targets
Salary: £20,000 with yearly bonus, plus company car and paid mileage
Benefits: Company pension, laptop, mobile, company discount schemes
Holidays: 25 days pro rata plus Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours with occasional weekends and evenings as required so must be flexible.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Apprenticeship Assessor, Retail Assessor, Customer Service Assessor; Work Based Learner Tutor.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!