Staff Nurse - CAMHS Eating Disorder Service
Staff Nurse ( RMN, RNLD, RGN, Paediatric nurse )
Service type: CAMHS Hospital
Location: Evesham, Worcestershire
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum (£13.48 per hour)
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - depending on preference, can be flexible
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for newly qualified and experienced RMN's, RNLD's, RGN's, RSCN or paediatric nurse to work with a prestigious hospital near Evesham, Worcestershire.
Service Type: This service is a specialist eating disorder facility that delivers treatment programmes for children, adolescents and young adults from the age of 11 years old. The building has been recently refurbished and is well appointed for all those accessing the service. There are educational facilities available for all the hospitals patients to access and many are able to continue their studies whilst being treated at the hospital.
Person Specification: We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic RMN, RGN, RSCN or Paediatric nurse with experience or a strong desire to work within children and adolescents with eating disorders, to join their full multi-disciplinary team ensuring the wellbeing and care of adolescent patients. The role holder will be able to undertake the delivery of care to Young Persons, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards, QNIC and health legislation Additionally the role holder will need to adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes and any concerns to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date. Applicants should be qualified to practice as a mental health nurse, general nurse or children's sick nurse within the UK and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on and email your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.