Primary Behaviour Mentor - Brierley Hill - ASAP Start
Behaviour Mentor - Brierley Hill - ASAP Start
Academics are supporting a Brierley Hill Primary School with their search for a strong Teaching Assistant or Behaviour Mentor to work within Year 2.
The role involves working with students on a 1 to 1 or small group basis. The pupils are within Year 2 and you will need to have strong behaviour management skills. As a behaviour mentor you will be assisting a class teacher, particularly with behavioural management meaning you will need to follow instruction as well as act on your own initiative.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for those looking to make a real difference in the lives of young students. This is a part time position 5 days a week.
- Support work within a school or in a child related environment
- Understanding of SEN
- Adaptability to different learning needs and approaches
- Professional Manner
- Ability to work with students independently
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive department and school
- Opportunities for continued professional development
If you are a motivated and ambitious Teaching Experience with Behaviour Mentoring experience, please contact Abi at Academics on or email for more information.