My client is the UK and Irelands leading and longest established independent wedding list providers, founded in 1990. By 2008, They had completely established market leadership, and now boast locations in the Fulham Road, Chelsea, Selfridges London and Dublin. They are a family owned business, with a current head count of around forty employees. The business is experiencing a very exciting period of rapid growth, with its wedding list registry increasing by 400% in the last year.
Due to the expansion of their Selfridges Showroom my client is looking to recruit a full time Sales Advisor to join the team. Selfridges in an award winning internationally recognised department store driven by its retail service standards. They represent over 300 brands and focus our retail area on 10 key premium homeware brands including Baccarat and Lalique. The role will be based at their concession in Selfridges, Oxford Street reporting into the Concession Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone to make the role their own and develop the business.
- Greeting customers entering the concession with identifiable enthusiasm and a desire to help everyone
- Building up a client base and proactively contacting customers with any launches or new releases relevant to their brand interests
- Using expert product knowledge to guide and advise clients through our 300+ brand offering
- Maintaining concession standards and re-merchandising the concession based on current and in-store trends
- Willingness to undertake stockroom duties and inventory needs
- Assisting the management team in maximising stores sales and profitability
- Completing all the necessary administration tasks
Skills and Experience:
- We are looking to recruit a well-mannered, articulate and conscientious sales advisor who can communicate to customers on all levels.
- Smart and presentable with an ability to work as part of a team or individually to deliver and maintain a high standard of service in every aspect of the retail shop
- The sales advisor must be energetic and enthusiastic
- Luxury retail background with homeware would be advantageous, but not essential. Full product and brand training will be provided
- A proven track record in value and volume of sales and a sales driver
Working Pattern: 37.5 hours per week (spread over 5 days between Monday - Sunday). Shifts will be between 9.00am-9.00pm (1hr lunch). Hours will alter during peak seasons.
Location: Selfridges, Oxford Street
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.