Lead Revenue Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Revenue Manager to join our team at Hand Picked Hotels in Jersey. This role will be based at L?Horizon Hotel & Spa with primary accountability for the onsite Revenue team at the hotel, in addition to working closely with the Revenue Manager and team based at our sister property (Grand Jersey Hotel) to develop and execute joint strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Revenue Manager with a background in a similar size 4*/ 5* hotel environment, preferably with exposure within a multi-site business setting.
You must have great customer service skills and attention to detail and really want to ensure our guests receive the ultimate in a great guest experience. If you have flexibility, a desire to learn and move your career forward - contact us now. In return we offer reduced rates for staff accommodation, incentives and benefits, training and development. Situated in Jersey (Channel Islands), on the most beautiful beaches in UK, at the St Brelade?s Bay - L?Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa is a well renowned 4 Red Star, 2 rosette hotel boasting 106 bedrooms, multiple food and beverage outlets and luxurious award winning Spa and Health Club.
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa is a stylish, chic and contemporary 5 Star Hotel, offering the ultimate in comfort and luxury through a combination of award winning restaurants including the 3 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant Tassili, an exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge and the luxurious, award winning Spa. This 126 bedroom hotel couldn't be better situated in St Helier, overlooking the majestic St Aubin's Bay and within a few minutes? walk of the beach, shopping and CDB area.
Your role will include:
- Growing the business for rooms, conferences, weddings, events and spa through proactive selling and effective conversion of all enquiries, to ensure revenues are maximized and budgeted profit is achieved?
- ?To assist and enable employees under your control to consistently achieve product and service delivery standards and ensure a high degree of customer care, whilst achieving budgeted targets, company and unit objectives
- To ensure good communication with operational departments is maintained ensuring client satisfaction from initial enquiry to invoice payment
- Delivering activities that continuously develop the skills and capabilities of your team, you will be committed to ensuring that every team member feels valued and engaged
- Responsibility for co-ordination of sales strategies and activities across the two properties in various markets, including but not exclusive to: Leisure Promotions, Corporate and FIT
- To review and evaluate our automated revenue management system EzRMS with the Regional Revenue Manager Manage to ensure forecast and recommendations are acted upon
- To prepare all weekly and monthly forecasts along with yearly budgets in line with Hand Picked Hotels standards and timetables.
You will also manage the Revenue team ensuring they are inspired to achieve targets and manage departmental manpower and operating costs in line with budgets.
This role provides the opportunity to develop your management skills in interactions with both guests and colleagues.
?Competencies of a Revenue Manager:
- You must be passionate about ensuring every event is a success and creates fantastic memories for our guests whilst demonstrating a thorough knowledge of hotel products and services;
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential;
- ?Fluent English is essential;
- Minimum 3 years hospitality revenue management experience at or above Assistant Manager level;
- In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
- 5 YEARS RESIDENCY IN JERSEY REQUIRED (Entitled status).
?Our employee benefits include:
- Use of Leisure Club Facilities
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- Staff meals
- Discounted staff Hotel rates
- Unique workplace
- Live-in Staff Accommodation available at the very competitive chargeThe position is permanent, full-time, 40 hours per week.Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. 5 years residency in Jersey is NOT required.
- Salary: ?40,000
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/79137513