Business Change Analyst
Job Role: Business Change Analyst
Location: Manchester Central
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February - we withhold the right to close this advert sooner if we have sufficient applicants.
We are looking for an individual who is Software focused with proven experience in the area of rolling out and embedding new technology to support the Change & Innovation Manager. You will need to ensure that the urbanbubble group maintains documentation on the service we offer via process and procedure documents adhering to industry standards and requirements. To support design and manage a suite of strategic company KPI reports to ensure adherence to company vision, values and mission and a suite of operational KPIs to measure process compliance.
Responsibilities and Duties
Process Design and Documentation
- To report to the Change and Innovation Manager - Ensuring a complete suite of process guides, procedural documents and training guides are in place for all areas within urbanbubble group managing a robust change programme to ensure the documents remain updated and changes communicated with key stakeholders.
- To plan logistics of group workshops internally to discuss process gaps and improvements encouraging engagement in the processes and innovation - following through actions to completion.
- To design and deliver training within remit to support processes being properly embedded and delivered.
- To ensure processes comply with industry standards - escalating complex points of regulation or legislation.
- To continually review and update process documentation to ensure compliance to industry standards and evolving internal needs. To fully communicate all changes and ensure processes are understood and followed.
- To complete regular checks of process output data to ensure compliance and irregularity is feedback to relevant stakeholders for effective change.
- To be a system expert on any assigned business system, ensuring networking within the market and with the system providers to keep knowledge fresh.
- To ensure data compliance and control is in place for all data.
- To effectively manage system security and customisation for ease of system use for all users.
- To work with system providers on change program to ensure faults and development are considered and managed appropriately via helpdesk and account management.
- To maintain customer portal - registration process and ensuring function of portal designed with a focus on customer excellence and cost efficiency from self-managed enquiry handling.
- To manage new property set up and integration onto system.
Business Operation KPI’s:
- To support operational team to design and develop departmental KPI’s to ensure process compliance aligned with strategic goals.
- To create accurate and timely KPI reports distributed to relevant stakeholders including business highlights.
- To manage Change meeting minutes and actions to completion.
- To support change management plan for organisation.
- To project manage the integration of new business into the urbanbubble family.
- To provide cover for the Technical Change Analyst.
Critical skills required:
- Software focus and understanding essential, with proven experience in the area of rolling out and embedding new technology
- Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Process Design
- IT Literate - competent with all Microsoft applications and a passion for System Development
- Stakeholder Management and Influencing
- Organisation skills and time management, with a close attention to detail
- Project Management
- Qube Residential Property Management System knowledge
Critical knowledge required:
- Business, Industry and Customer Understanding
- Comfortable with statistics and figures
- Good basic standard of education
Qualifications required Desirable:
- Degree level education.
- IRPM foundation level (or willingness to work towards)
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Customer Service
- Knowledge of Residential Management Property Management System is desirable
- Confident & Engaging
- Positive and Can Do
- Cares about detail and accuracy and committed to get the job done.
urbanbubble requires people who are professional, hardworking, innovative, passionate; who are effective in their roles and who truly engage with the customer.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and invite disabled applicants to contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.