Lead Technical Support Engineer
Lead Technical Support Engineer / Infrastructure Support Team Lead - Bristol - £45,000 + 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, insurance + more
We require a Lead Technical Support Engineer to work for an expanding SMB with head quarters in Bristol. The client has a fantastic ethical working environment and a wide range of clients from national brand retailers to SME's across multiple industries. The role will suit a skilled infrastructure engineer who desires to grow their management and technical career within a globally successful business.
Primary duties of the Team Lead Technical Support Engineer
* Responsible for the coordination of processes and programs, the technical support team and services to support the reseller channel and direct customers.
* Maintain post sales processes.
* Act as a point of escalation for infrastructure/software defined storage solution implementations.
* Ensure the maintenance of existing and new installations to network infrastructures and systems.
* Work directly with junior staff to ensure quality assurance.
* Able to handle escalations with demanding customers and establishing relationships.
* Document technical queries, development and review content of knowledgebase.
* Participate in testing alpha and beta product solutions.
Experience required of the Team Lead Technical Support Engineer:
* 4+ years' experience with storage & virtualisation.
* Proven server virtualisation implementation expertise.
* Proven expertise in architecting and implementing a broad range of infrastructure solutions.
* Proven networking skills.
* Maintain productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities.
* Outstanding communication skills (written and oral).
* High energy level and positive attitude.
* Managing technical support staff as well as projects.
Excellent benefits go hand in hand with a pleasant working environment and senior management team. 25 days holiday, pension, private healthcare and additional options.
If you have the drive and ambition to develop your technical and team management career in a forward thinking, high tech business then please apply with your CV for a response. Feel free to call Jo Watson to discuss. All applications are in the strictest of confidence. To avoid publicly publishing your CV through a job board you can register directly with *********************
Team Leader, Support Manager, infrastructure solutions, 3rd line support, Windows servers, virtualisation, VMWare, Hyper-V, TCP/IP, MultiPath data storage (MPIO), iSCSI, software defined storage, pre-sales, virtual SAN, installation, configuration, support, vendor, reseller, IT services, Service Delivery.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918577