We are looking for API/Integration Developers to join the team as part of our exciting technology transformation project. You will be working on the Mulesoft Anypoint Platform integrating back office systems with new web and mobile applications. We are keen to speak to developers with experience developing APIs in a service based architecture using languages such as C# or Java.
This role will need you to build good working relationships with colleagues, demonstrate strong customer focus and good communication skills. Joining a team comprising 30 IT professionals delivering change using Scrum, you will work closely with other developers, testers, architects and business change professionals.
What you will do:
Working in one of our Scrum teams, you will be responsible for:
- Completing work to ensure team deliverables are on time and fit for purpose.
- Taking personal responsibility and ownership for completion of business outcomes.
- Providing development support to colleagues and third parties to deliver on Society objectives to timescales.
- Ensuring that code meets quality expectations.
- Actively seeking out opportunities to improve our systems or how we use technical solutions to improve organisational performance, e.g. language, tool, processes.
- Being proactive, collaborative and contribute positively to team working and ceremonies.
- Providing production support as required.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for developers with experience building APIs in a service based architecture using languages such as C# or Java, with knowledge of REST, SOAP, XML and JSON. Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum team would be advantageous along with an understanding of configuration management and software release processes
Who are we?
With 53 branches and 18 agencies across Wales and the borders, Principality is the 6thlargest Building Society in the UK. As a mutual society, we are owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members.