Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
An established and rapidly expanding business based in the HemelHempstead area are in need of a Senior Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable Clerk to join them on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have 4 years plus in a similar position and experience of construction and the construction industry scheme (CIS) would be highly beneficial.
- Processing supplier invoices, coding and distributing for authorisation by the relevant manager
- Preparing supplier payment runs and ensuring that payments are made timely and accurately
- Responding to supplier enquiries and resolving queries
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Cash book payments and bank reconciliation
- Processing all transactions from all bank accounts
- Reviewing and allocating company charge card expenses and petty cash
- Performing end of month bank reconciliations.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies