Software Product Manager - London - Circa £40k
IT Product Owner / Product Manager
Circa £35,000 - 40,000 + Benefits + flexible working
An enthusiastic software Product Owner / Product Manager is required for a successful SaaS business in defining the delivery and innovation of the company's software Products. Excellent Product Ownership skills are essential.
The role will suit candidates with 1-3 years commercial Product Management experience who can demonstrate a clear understanding of Product Management/Ownership but also demonstrate the desire to progress and learn new skills. The company offer an excellent benefits package and flexible working with a clear path for progression into a Senior Product Manager role.
- The Product Owner will work closely with external clients in defining the product strategy, requirements and roadmap
- Conduct customer research to determine requirements and research beneficial new technologies
- To continuously improve the delivery lifecycle by following modern software delivery methodologies (Agile)
- Work with internal technology/development teams to develop product propositions, enhance user experience and grow revenue
- Create requirements, user stories, user acceptance and wireframes for new product developments
- Commercial Product focussed delivery experience
- Experience creating technical strategies and roadmaps
- A good understanding of Web based technology and working to Agile processes
- Able to bridge the gap between the business and technical teams
- A proactive approach to project delivery and the ability to work to set timescales in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator comfortable working across all levels of a business
Please apply to this ad is you are interested in discussing the full details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922381