PR Account Executive Agency
PR & Marketing Assistant/Executive - Wotton-under-Edge - (Agency)
Salary £17,000 - £20,000 DOE
Looking to develop your PR and Marketing career and build your skills and take on exciting new challenges? We’re looking for an ambitious PR & Marketing Assistant or Executive to join our clients fast growing business.
Our client is an award-winning full-service agency. In the last three years they have doubled their turnover and in 2017 we were shortlisted for several CIM Marketing Excellence Awards – including Agency of Year. Our client specialise in business-to-business PR & marketing for clients in construction.
Situated near the M5 for Bristol, Gloucester and Bath, our clients (typically ‘blue chip’ manufacturers) are based across the UK.
Our client develop and promote from within, helping you learn new skills with in-house and external training, prove yourself and build your career. You’ll help the Account Managers with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest & more), video/image editing, digital and direct marketing (Google Analytics, SEO, PPC and Adwords), liasing with editors, researching, writing and sending out press releases as well as monitoring and analysing PR coverage.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a marketing environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude to new tasks and experiences
- Excellent organisation and initiative
- Ability to multi-task, and work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines
- Familiarity with Social Media
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Literate and articulate with strong communication skills
- Good telephone manner and confident with customers and networking
- Able to travel to customer meetings and industry events as required
- 25 days holiday
- Full-time position
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.