Business Analyst - Transformation/Process Change
** Business Analyst - Transformation / Process Change - Investment Banking, Global investment Bank, Canary Wharf, London, 6 month contract**
A tier 1 investment bank requires a competent Business Analyst - Process Change - to join their team in London on an initial 6 month contract.Overview of business area or project:
Change and Business, Development and Engineering are mandated with managing the delivery of technical and process change initiatives required to support the Global Margin Operations team. These duties will be done in conjunction with business and IT partners and will involve developing, planning, and executing the books of work.
Global Markets Operations is made up of several groups including Margin Services, Stock Loan, Prime Client and Loans
This position is for a Business Analyst within this group supporting GM Ops, with focus on business readiness as we enter Brexit and through The Firms Strategic entity alignments.
Role will include but limited to; delivering process change in line with the technical and architecture BoW to support The Firm's strategic LE and Brexit initiatives. Deliverables would include process inventories, mapping and operating model work. User training, migration planning as well as elements of reference data analyses.Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in transformational programs in a role where they have acted in the business readiness and migration group.
- Solid change environment background preferably as a business analyst or project manager
- Solid attention to detail, excellent documentation skills including requirements documentation
- Confident and self-motivated individual with a proactive approach with solid time management skills; Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines while working in a pressurized team / environment
- Strong skills in VISIO, Excel and Powerpoint.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer