Mandarin speaking Investment Manager
Your Job Title: Mandarin speaking Investment Manager
Your Skills: Fluent English and Mandarin, relevant experience in investment analysis
Your Salary: Up to £120k depending on experience
Report to: CEO
Our client, whose HQ is a Top-500 Private Firm, and Top-100 Service Firm in China. Its real estate development sector has achieved over one million square meters of development, with total revenue reaching over 10 billion RMB in 2016. Currently, the group is looking to diversify its operations internationally, especially in the European market.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Deal sourcing- Transaction due diligence
- Research & Analysis
Your Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- At least 2 years of merger & acquisition private equity investment experience in Europe, be responsible for deal sourcing, project analysis, modelling, and valuation
- Successful experiences of completing M&A deals, preferably in insurance industry
- 5 years of merger & acquisition in private equity investment experience in Europe, be responsible for deal sourcing, project analysis, modelling, and valuation
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.