Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Associate – Mitcheldean – Salary £14,630
We are pleased to be working with a successful client based in Mitcheldean that are keen to bring on an experience Customer Service Associate to join the Creditor department. This department is made up of four different job functions. The four functions are Customer Service, Policy Administration, Claims Assessment and Claims Investigation.
All associates in time will be able to carry out all the various activities from call handling to pre-assessment to claims assessing. Daily tasks will involve setting up customer claims, answering customer telephone queries, pre-assessing and assessing claims.
Key role responsibilities:
- Taking customer service calls from customers, clients and third parties and consistently demonstrate a high level of Customer Service
- Pre-assessment of New Claims and Claims Assessing
- Investigating and answering queries
- Handling low level complaints
- Contributing towards meeting departmental SLA’s
- Working with TM and GM on projects to aid the development of the department
- Maintain effective written and verbal communication skills with clients, customers and colleagues
- Contribute to overall team spirit and help create a positive working environment for all team members
Key skills required:
- Previous Customer Service experience is a MUST, 6-months minimum
- Call Centre/Telephony background preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to learn quickly and take on responsibility
- Good communication skills, written, oral and numerical
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work using own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills as required to liaise with both internal and external contacts
Working shifts will be 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. full comprehensive training on all schemes will be given, with further developmental coaching throughout.
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.